Curtainup Founder & Editor Elyse Sommer's Epilogue -- I've passed the torch for reviewing and editing new theater productions on and off-Broadway and elsewhere. However, I'll continue to sound off here with my take on Live and Onscreen Entertainment. As for Curtainup's extensive content since 1996-- it's all sill available at www.curtainup.com

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

What our Lonon critics have been seeing. . .



 I Can't Sing
I Can't Sing - Comedian Harry Hill has penned a musical comedy based on all the characters and scenarios from the popular televisual reality singing contest. . . Read More
 Other Desert Cities
Other Desert Cities - Jon Robin Baitz's tense and gripping play is the perfect piece in which to experience the new and highly effective in the round formation at the Old Vic. . . Read More
 Fatal Attraction
Fatal Attraction - James Dearden has adapted his screenplay for the stage with a different ending. Not even t

No comments:

Post a Comment