Curtainup Founder & Editor Elyse Sommer's Epilogue -- I've passed the torch for reviewing and editing new theater productions on and off-Broadway and elsewhere. However, I'll continue to sound off here with my take on Live and Onscreen Entertainment. As for Curtainup's extensive content since 1996-- it's all sill available at www.curtainup.com

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Bracing for the pre-Tony rush. . .

two more Off-Broadway shows -- TACT's  revival of  Beyond Therapy,  and Dick Cavett  re-hosting his famous  Hellman/McCarthy interview.  Then, it's  the big pre-Tony crush of Broadway opening  to  have me dancing as fast as I can:   to Les Miz  (yes, again!),   Mothers & Sons,  the stage version of Disney's  animated hit, Aladdin  (which actually  has its originals long before Disney!)

No comments:

Post a Comment