Curtainup Founder & Editor Elyse Sommer's Epilogue -- I've passed the torch for reviewing and editing new theater productions on and off-Broadway and elsewhere. However, I'll continue to sound off here with my take on Live and Onscreen Entertainment. As for Curtainup's extensive content since 1996-- it's all sill available at www.curtainup.com

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Holden Caulfield Theater Afficionado



Menu pages
menupages

For Where to Eat
Before or After
the Theater






Ludique
Ludique
The mobile photography monthly
#Holden Caulfield: Theater Aficionado/ 

 Last night's  terrific American Masters documentary about the reclusive author of The Catcher in the Rye,   prompted me to   re-post  an essay I did on   the chapters in  the still  best-selling  novel focusing on   Holden's  comments on the theater--  and  a  show he actually visited.  

No comments:

Post a Comment