Curtainup Founder & Editor Elyse Sommer's Epilogue -- I've passed the torch for reviewing and editing new theater productions on and off-Broadway and elsewhere. However, I'll continue to sound off here with my take on Live and Onscreen Entertainment. As for Curtainup's extensive content since 1996-- it's all sill available at www.curtainup.com

Thursday, September 12, 2013

29 days of ranting and venting with Mike Daisey

















Mike Daisey 
 Unless you're  daffy about Daisey,   a  sampling  of  this 29-monologue cycle   is more than enough. You can also save $25 a pop, plus  your tab for food and drink,  by  listening to the free podcast on Daisey's blog.

  All The Faces Of The Moon - Even if I were free to attend every evening of Mike Daisey's 29 performanced, I doubt I could have brought myself to sign on for more than two at most. As it turns out, much as I admire the man's showmanship and am dazzled by his "chutzpah" in undertaking this epic presentation, once, plus listening to parts of Moon's the available podcasts, was more than enough. . . Read More .

No comments:

Post a Comment