Curtainup Founder & Editor Elyse Sommer's Epilogue -- I've passed the torch for reviewing and editing new theater productions on and off-Broadway and elsewhere. However, I'll continue to sound off here with my take on Live and Onscreen Entertainment. As for Curtainup's extensive content since 1996-- it's all sill available at www.curtainup.com

Saturday, August 22, 2020

. my review of The Durrells of Corfu & blog update-- more online reviews at http??www.curtsinuup.com

 To  be  on  my  list  to receive  blog  updates and  new  online  theatergoing  reviews:  send  your email to  esommer@piepeline.com   It's  free-- no donation requests!
ELYSE'S BLOG Comments & news of current and upcoming streaming events
August 22, 2020 Update

LATEST STREAMING REVIEWS & FEATURES
Newest
The Durrells on Cofua chance for an online escape to a sun-drenched Greek Island and meeting the quirky family who escaped there for a bit of paradise in the 1930s.

No comments:

Post a Comment